Things which do not grow and change are dead things.
As promised I have two more videos for you below. One is a fascial release, Yin-inspired practice, and the other is some fun inversions. My original plan was to record them both one right after the other, but I found I was so chill after the Yin practice I just didn’t have it in me to pop up and teach an inversion class. Which is just as well, the inversion class was so fun to record today. If you watch all the way to the end there’s even some bonus material! 🙂
Heather has very understandably asked me to wait to pass on Infinity Covid protocols until she’s provided the updated version. And I’m still unsure how registration and payment will work. So unfortunately I can’t let you know exactly when we’re beginning classes. I’ve mentioned a date to a few of your in our private conversations and now I have to let you know nothing is actually set yet and I got ahead of myself. Sorry! I will let you know as soon as I do!
Though a few of you have expressed excitement about practicing indoors, some of you are not ready yet, some of you are waiting to hear more about safety protocols, and some of you prefer to practice via video at this point. This is all ok! When I can, I will add a class, but for now I will continue to teach Fridays outside at Sinclair. I’ll also continue to record the outdoor practices, as well as some extra gentle and basic practices that rely more on props or prop-like substitutes.
This week you can join me in person at Sinclair on Friday at 8:15am (the weather looks great!), or Zoom with me via Root River Yoga Wednesday evening at 6pm or Thursday morning at 7:15am. As always keep reaching out and letting me know how I can better support your yoga practice!
I’ve been thinking of all of you and how fortunate I am to have you in my life. Thank you so much for the inspiration to keep practicing and teaching. And thank you to everyone who has supported me financially and other ways during this time. There aren’t words to express how much this has all meant.
So much Love,
Things to know about Yoga with Elle Outside:
- Please message or text me if you’re planning on attending. If there’s last minute changes I want to make sure I know who to contact. Also I really love knowing who I’m planning classes for!
- Please be respectful and stay 6′ away from each other to ensure everyone who comes is safe and feels comfortable.
- I’ll wear a mask as we’re setting up so if you want to come ask questions, tell me things, etc., you’ll be safe.
- I’m going to take my mask off to teach so you can hear me and we can record sound, but I will stay on my mat and not walk around making adjustments.
- If you are nervous to be around folks but really want to come, please come, wear a mask and set up away from folks. We will lovingly stay away and give you space.
- Regular outdoor considerations to think of: You may want sun screen, bug spray, sun glasses, and a towel if it’s dewy.
- Bring your mat and a block or a blanket if you have them.
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.