have you learned nothing of love
you on your knees but we the ones praying:
let us never give up on each other
even when grief is the only match for the pyre
we honor life
~ adrienne maree brown
I’m still feeling all gooey inside from the joy of seeing everyone last Friday! Or perhaps it is this video about a baby skunk adopted by a mama cat and raised as one of her own that Brett is playing in the background as I write this. I’m kidding of course, the joy is 100% about getting to practice with you all in person again!
This Friday at 8:15am we’ll be at Sinclair park again. Though there were other places suggested, I have not been able to scope them out yet. The limit has been expanded to 25 people so you don’t have to worry so much about there not being enough room for you!
Root River Yogis, if you’re planning on signing up for another session, make sure to do that soon so Amanda knows she has enough students to run all the classes. I know you think it’s funny to make her wait, but be nice this time. 🙂
You’ll be happy to know I’ve been able to break away from playing with kittens and watching cat videos to film a gentle Love your Spine indoor flow. You’ll also find the video of last Friday’s practice below.
As always please reach out to me if there’s anything I can do to make these practices more accessible to you. And thank you so much for your support in all of the ways. I’m incredibly lucky to get to practice with all of you!
Things to know about Yoga with Elle Outside:
- Please message or text me if you’re planning on attending. If there’s last minute changes I want to make sure I know who to contact. Also I really love knowing who I’m planning classes for!
- Please be respectful and stay 6′ away from each other to ensure everyone who comes is safe and feels comfortable.
- I’ll wear a mask as we’re setting up so if you want to come ask questions, tell me things, etc., you’ll be safe.
- I’m going to take my mask off to teach so you can hear me and we can record sound, but I will stay on my mat and not walk around making adjustments.
- If you are nervous to be around folks but really want to come, please come, wear a mask and set up away from folks. We will lovingly stay away and give you space.
- Regular outdoor considerations to think of: You may want sun screen, bug spray, sun glasses, and a towel if it’s dewy.
- Bring your mat and a block or a blanket if you have them.
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Outdoor Flow Class 6/5/2020
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.