“[She] is sensitive, and that is her superpower. The opposite of sensitive is not brave. It’s not brave to refuse to pay attention, to refuse to notice, to refuse to feel and know and imagine. The opposite of sensitive is insensitive, and that’s no badge of honor.”
~Glennon Doyle, Untamed
As promised, we have a mid-week yoga video for you. This flowing class is inspired by a request for balance poses. I will continue to insert standing balance poses into other sequences, though, so if what you were really craving is some nice long tree poses, I’ll make sure you are covered!
I hope you are doing well, I think of you daily. What I miss most right now is teaching you all while we’re in the same room. While I’m adjusting to teaching to Brett and a camera, it is simply not the same. And I miss the conversation before and after class. But I am so grateful that we can still be in touch, and still practice together in some way.
Thank you for all the ways you reach out and contribute, these classes are possible 100% because of you. I am continually inspired by you and I’m sincerely humbled and honored to continue practicing with you now.
New Yoga Videos
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.