“I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.”
For those of you requesting hip openers you will be happy with the new video we shot yesterday! See below for this video and links to all the videos I’ve created thus far. I will be creating a landing page for them all in the near future, but for now following these newsletters is the best way to keep up to date. Remember if you don’t want to get this right in your email you can always check in with the Yoga with Elle FB page.
I’m also teaching 3 Zoom classes this week for free through Root River Yoga. Everyone is welcome! You’ll find the schedule and more information below. For anyone planning on joining us for the session please make sure to register soon, right now we’re short on numbers needed to proceed. Please note, there is financial assistance available, contact Amanda for more information.
Thank you so much to everyone who has reached out and let me know they are practicing, it has made a huge difference. This last video I felt really comfortable and it is 100% because I am imagining you practicing right along with me. Thank you to everyone who was able to contribute financially, you are making such a huge difference in my life right now.
Love you, see you on the mat!
Root River Yoga on Zoom
4:45-5:45pm Gentle Yoga with Chairs
6:15-7:15pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
*classes are free for week of March 30th
Contact Amanda with questions or needs for tech assistance.
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support https://www.paypal.me/
- Password: yogawithelle
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.