“Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.”
~Thich Nhat Hanh, Peace is Every Step
This week’s yoga videos are inspired by your requests. Today’s is an all levels class featuring both Dolphins and Frog. I also have a gentle class sequenced to leave your shoulders and heart open. The latter will be in your inbox later this week, however. Our peaceful morning of recording yoga classes was interrupted by not one but two industrious neighbors with loud weed wackers.
Speaking of this week’s videos, big thanks to Brett for the beautiful Yoga with Elle graphics at the beginning! I hope you get sleep soon, but thanks for making our videos look so great!
I also had a delightful Zoom meeting with April and a few other Infinity teachers today—man, it was good to see everyone’s beautiful faces. While Infinity Zoom classes are still on the table, especially if there is interest, it’s not something we’re starting right now.
Meanwhile I continue to be so grateful for your support in all the forms it takes. Thank you so much for reaching out, thank you for your feedback, and thank you for your financial help. I am so fortunate to have you all in my life. I look forward to the day we practice together again, but meanwhile staying in touch this way has been helping me so much.
I hope you’re having a beautiful weekend. Reach out if there’s anything I can do for you!
New Yoga Video
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.