“Kindness eases change. Love quiets fear.”
~Octavia E. Butler, Parable of the Talents
Thank you to everyone who has been writing me notes of encouragement and letting me know they practiced. It means the world to me. In fact, our connection makes me feel warm like this sun I chose as our header image.
Our new video this week has lots of dolphins and inversion fun. By the end of it you will definitely be warmed up enough for any of your dolphin on the wall or arm balance practices. I didn’t lead them so maybe pause right before savasana and add them in yourself.
I also really want to thank those of you who are able to contribute to the production of these videos financially. I’m sure you can imagine how big of a difference this is making right now. I am writing this with tears of gratitude for you and our yoga community.
Root River Yogis and Sydney, I had so much fun practicing with you this week over Zoom! If you haven’t signed up and you plan to join this Zoom session of Root River classes make sure to do that as soon as possible. If you have any trouble or any questions, contact Amanda or Linda Griggs. They are handling the technical and financial side of things.
Love you, be well,
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support https://www.paypal.me/
- Password: yogawithelle
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.