“Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths.”
I’m writing to you soon after realizing that stay-at-home orders are changing to stay-safe orders and many restrictions are lifting. Even more by June 1st. Wow.
There will still be need for precaution when we can begin practicing together in persona, and I know there are a few different ideas about how that should look. Please give some thought to what you need from me and Infinity right now to support your yoga practice. Once I know more about what you need and what my options will be I will put together a short survey to help make decisions on how I proceed. I have been talking with some of you about the potential of taking Infinity classes outdoors this summer, which so far seems to be people’s favorite option. I understand some of you would still appreciate the option to practice online. I look forward to hearing your concerns and ideas.
For now our new video opens up the fronts of our legs. Hello hip flexors! Lots of lunges for those of us who spend a considerable amount of time sitting. It also features the debut performance of a lavaliere mic that Brett has donated so you’ll be able to hear me really well, even though I’m speaking in a normal voice, and you’ll hear less of the noises in the background. So that’s fun. 🙂
I am so humbled to have your support, and your belief in me motivates me and inspires me more than I can possibly express. I also deeply appreciate those of you who have contributed through checks and PayPal, which has made sure I can pay my bills and has kept me from the depth of worry and financial anxiety that I know so many independently-employed people are facing. I can’t thank you enough.
New Yoga Videos
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.