I think it is healing behavior, to look at something so broken and see the possibility and wholeness in it.
~Adrienne Maree Brown, Emergent Strategy: Shaping Change, Changing Worlds
Hope this finds you well! We’ll be practicing in Sinclair Park again this Friday at 8:15am, and I’ll be recording another gentle practice that you can expect soon. If we get rained out on Friday, I’ll record a fun flow or inversions class you can practice at home.
As you know, Heather and Kristin have been getting everything ready for Infinity Studio to open. Heather will be communicating with everyone soon about all the precautions Infinity will be taking, as well as the new studio schedule. I’ll start with classes on Monday mornings at 8:15am and see how they go for us. Since I’ll still be offering outdoor classes and online opportunities, there’s no pressure to return to the studio before you’re ready.
As always, thank you so much for your support. Please stay in contact with me and let me know if there’s anything I can do to support your practice.
Things to know about Yoga with Elle Outside:
- Please message or text me if you’re planning on attending. If there’s last minute changes I want to make sure I know who to contact. Also I really love knowing who I’m planning classes for!
- Please be respectful and stay 6′ away from each other to ensure everyone who comes is safe and feels comfortable.
- I’ll wear a mask as we’re setting up so if you want to come ask questions, tell me things, etc., you’ll be safe.
- I’m going to take my mask off to teach so you can hear me and we can record sound, but I will stay on my mat and not walk around making adjustments.
- If you are nervous to be around folks but really want to come, please come, wear a mask and set up away from folks. We will lovingly stay away and give you space.
- Regular outdoor considerations to think of: You may want sun screen, bug spray, sun glasses, and a towel if it’s dewy.
- Bring your mat and a block or a blanket if you have them.
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.