No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.
~Virginia Woolf, A Room of One’s Own
For the first time in months I’m including an actual yoga class schedule in this Newsletter which feels great! You’ll notice right now we don’t have Wednesday morning classes, I simply don’t have room in my schedule right now. However, most weeks I’ll also be recording a gentle or basic class.
To this end, I have been studying how yoga postures support our nervous system. My plan was to be ready to record this weekend and have it to you on Monday, however that hasn’t been a reality. For now you have access to the Sinclair recording we made on Friday and I will get you this new class next week.
Many people have been asking about registration for Infinity classes. As I write this I don’t have links to share or answers about specifics. I will share them with you as soon as I have them, for now please just let me know if you’re coming and I’ll confirm that there’s room. I will let you know at the time of class how many punches you have left on your card, and you can purchase a new one through Infinity if need be.
So much Love,
Schedule for Week of July 11th.
8:15 am All Levels – Infinity
6pm All Levels – Root River Zoom
7:15am All Levels – Root River Zoom
8:15am Yoga with Friends – Sinclair Park
Things to know about Yoga with Elle Outside:
- Please message or text me if you’re planning on attending. If there’s last minute changes I want to make sure I know who to contact. Also I really love knowing who I’m planning classes for!
- Please be respectful and stay 6′ away from each other to ensure everyone who comes is safe and feels comfortable.
- I’ll wear a mask as we’re setting up so if you want to come ask questions, tell me things, etc., you’ll be safe.
- I’m going to take my mask off to teach so you can hear me and we can record sound, but I will stay on my mat and not walk around making adjustments.
- If you are nervous to be around folks but really want to come, please come, wear a mask and set up away from folks. We will lovingly stay away and give you space.
- Regular outdoor considerations to think of: You may want sun screen, bug spray, sun glasses, and a towel if it’s dewy.
- Bring your mat and a block or a blanket if you have them.
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.