Being human is not hard because you’re doing it wrong, it’s hard because you’re doing it right.
~Glennon Doyle, Untamed
Hope this finds you well. I’ve been thinking of you, and not just because I owe you yoga videos! As promised, I have two new videos for you. Last Friday’s outdoor practice was recorded, and there’s also a gentle indoor class.
We’ll be in Sinclair park again on Friday at 8:15am.
Heather is planning on opening Infinity Studio soon. If there is interest in an indoor practice I will add in an Infinity class Monday at 8:15am. I will still be teaching outside and recording so there is no pressure for anyone to return indoors before they’re ready. I’m sure you’ll be hearing from Heather soon with a more complete list of all the precautions we’ll be taking. I’ve included what I know below so you can start thinking about this. Please feel free to reach out to me or Heather at Infinity with any questions.
Things I know about practicing at Infinity
- Pre-register, class size is limited.
- Bring your own mat, but only bring your mat. No other props are allowed.
- Wear masks to come and go, masks aren’t required during practice.
- Water with paper cups are there for your use.
- Plan on showing up around 8:15am and leaving at 9:15am. The idea is to limit the time we all spend together to an hour. Class will be slightly shortened to accommodate this.
- The studio will be disinfected before and after class by teachers.
- No sign in; payment and registration will happen through the office.
- Look for communication from Infinity Yoga Studio for complete list!
Things to know about Yoga with Elle Outside:
- Please message or text me if you’re planning on attending. If there’s last minute changes I want to make sure I know who to contact. Also I really love knowing who I’m planning classes for!
- Please be respectful and stay 6′ away from each other to ensure everyone who comes is safe and feels comfortable.
- I’ll wear a mask as we’re setting up so if you want to come ask questions, tell me things, etc., you’ll be safe.
- I’m going to take my mask off to teach so you can hear me and we can record sound, but I will stay on my mat and not walk around making adjustments.
- If you are nervous to be around folks but really want to come, please come, wear a mask and set up away from folks. We will lovingly stay away and give you space.
- Regular outdoor considerations to think of: You may want sun screen, bug spray, sun glasses, and a towel if it’s dewy.
- Bring your mat and a block or a blanket if you have them.
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.