When I am feeling fragmented or limited, seeing any of my friends in their wholeness reminds me of my own capacity.
~ adrienne marie brown
This is just a quick note to let you know we have a new video, and to remind you to let me know if you want to practice with me this Friday at 8:15am at Sinclair park.
Things to know about Yoga with Elle Outside:
- Message or text me if you want to attend and I’ll confirm I’ve reserved a space for you (limit 10 people), or I’ll put you first on the list for next week.
- Please be respectful and stay 6′ away from each other to ensure everyone who comes is safe and feels comfortable.
- I’ll wear a mask as we’re setting up so if you want to come ask questions, tell me things, etc., you’ll be safe.
- I’m going to take my mask off to teach so you can hear me and we can record sound, but I will stay on my mat and not walk around making adjustments.
- If you are nervous to be around folks but really want to come, please come, wear a mask and set up away from folks. We will lovingly stay away and give you space.
- Regular outdoor considerations to think of: You may want sun screen, bug spray, sun glasses, and a towel if it’s dewy.
- Bring your mat and a block or a blanket if you have them.
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.