“Perhaps it takes courage to raise children.”
~John Steinbeck, East of Eden
How are you?
This morning I slept in and was greeted by these blooms in my front garden, and orioles visiting our feeders out back. Just little reminders that the natural world is continuing to shift into spring, and soon into summer. Even though nature doesn’t prioritize one season over the other, these little signs, to me, connote hope.
Our first video this week is an all levels inversion class. You’ll have a chance for both Down Dog on the wall as well as Dolphin on the wall. It was a fun practice for me, I hope it brings a smile to your face as well.
As always, thank you for your generosity with me. One of the many things that I have to be grateful for right now is that I am part of a yoga community like this one, and that I am still an employed yoga teacher. You guys truly are the best!
Please continue to reach out and let me know what you need an how I can serve you better.
New Yoga Videos
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at email@example.com with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.