“The only meaningful thing we can offer one another is love. Not advice, not questions about our choices, not suggestions for the future, just love.”
Sending you all love tonight. I am so grateful for you. Thank you for reaching out, and thank you so much to everyone contributing financially to help make these videos happen! I can’t express enough how much this is helping right now.
I hope you are all still doing ok. And I hope you are being really kind to yourselves. One thing that’s been really helpful for me to remember is that during crises the majority of a person’s brain is busy working in survival mode. So even when we feel like we’re fine, our brains are still working really hard. It’s natural for things to feel hard right now. It’s ok, for instance, if little tasks feel like you’re moving through molasses to get them done. When this happens let yourself slow down, your main job right now is just to get through this.
You mean the world to me, please take care of yourselves! To that end, for those of you taking care of yourselves by continuing your yoga practice, this first video this week is a gentle flowing class with lots of fun balance poses thrown in. I had fun putting it together, I hope you have fun practicing it!
See you on the mat soon!
New Yoga Videos
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.