As evidenced by this image otters hold hands while they sleep to keep from drifting too far apart. This image has come to signify this time when our practice together is in some ways on hiatus (sleeping you might say) and yet we can stay lightly, yet significantly, connected.
A couple of you who got back to me are ready to start practicing together in person now, most of you indicated a preference for being outside and many of you are not sure yet if you are ready to start practicing together. As always I truly appreciate your willingness to communicate with me as we navigate this time together.
Yoga Studios do not yet have permission to open just yet, Heather and I have not been able to plan together around how outdoor yoga could work with Infinity. Brett is putting significant thought into how we could record practices out of doors for those who were not able to attend, or those of you who wanted to revisit a class. Many questions are not answered yet, but we will get there. Instead of diving off the starting block and proceeding with a competitively paced freestyle like I was tempted to do a couple of weeks ago, I am finding the current, and steering us towards our summer practice.
In terms of a personal check in, I am feeling much better physically and emotionally than I was a couple of weeks ago. Thank you again for encouraging the rest. I am still sore, but things are flowing in a good direction.
I’m excited to say, we have a new basics video for you below! I’ve also been working on a follow up to the first guided meditation. I will check back later in the week with any updates!
Yoga Videos and Meditation
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.