“Each person deserves a day away in which no problems are confronted, no solutions searched for.”
The first video this week is a Basics class with an emphasis on rotation and twists. Expect a class featuring fun balance poses later this week, reminiscent of Infinity’s Friday Flow classes.
Root River Yogis and anyone looking to sign up for another 5 weeks of Zoom classes, make sure you do that soon. We are dependent on enough people signing up to continue all of the classes.
I am so thankful for all of you, these videos would not happen without your support and feedback. Please reach out if there’s anything more I can do for you.
New Yoga Video
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.