“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.”
Happy Earth Day Everyone!
As promised here is your second weekly yoga video. This time it’s a gentle practice starting out with a nice slow soma intro and working up to some slow salutations. The only thing it’s missing is a nice Earth centered meditation at the end. But don’t worry I’ll include one in the classes next week along with some requested balance poses.
Thank you so much for your support and feedback. I hope you know what a huge difference you are all making in my life right now!
New Yoga Video
As always, these are shared with you under the category “pay what you can, if you can.”
Here’s the link to PayPal your support: https://www.paypal.me/
Root River Yoga on Zoom
6:00-7:00pm All Levels
7:15-8:15am All Levels
*You’re invited to stay online after class for coffee/tea and a chat.
Ways to Keep Connected
- Follow Yoga with Elle on Facebook
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Ask to join private Facebook group.
- Receive this newsletter in your email by signing up here .
Tips for Practicing At Home
- Create a space for yourself, but don’t get bogged down in creating a perfect space for yourself.
- Put your class on the calendar. Make space in your day.
- Make it special for yourself. Maybe this means putting on your favorite fancy yoga pants, maybe this means you finally get to practice in your pjs.
- Reach out to me if you get stuck.